Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Opps, I Can't Throw For Awhile =/

So in an effort to sound more like who I actually am I'm going to make a few occassional posts more personal than the initial ones.

So, I was getting some supplies Tuesday to ship out some yo-yos I sold on eBay; I'm selling some to help pay for some of the costs I'm going to be encountering by opening my shop in Emmett, ID. Anyways, I was loading up my car and was giving this elderly lady some space to load up her car behind me, and didn't pay enough attention when I was closing the door and SMASHED my middle finger on my throwhand in the door. The result? A blackened nail, a bloodblister on the pad of my index finger, and horrible pain every time I forget I've damaged my finger. Moral of the story? Don't be stupid, pay attention to what you are doing.

Anyways, I'm still getting use to blogging and would still like you to vote on the poll I've set up to the right of this :) Any help I can get coming up with topics the more likely you'll find information on here you'd like to read. I know with blogging you should focus on what you'd like to write about, but when It comes to yo-yoing, so long as it's loosely focused on that industry, I don't mind what I write about, yo-yoing is my life! :D

Anyways, hope everyone has a pleasant day! I'll be working on some more posts for next week while I wait for my finger to heal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment