Monday, March 9, 2009

Can You Say "Filler?"

Haha! Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm going to be really busy this week; I'm in the process of opening a shop in my hometown of Emmett, Idaho and the grand opening is tomorrow so I have a lot of things to be getting together. This being the case this post and the next one will be shorter, but will include a clip video for your entertainment. Enjoy! :)

This is a video of myself practicing some of my favorite tricks in the workshop at Double-Take Industries. My buddy Matt Lewis played the part of the camera man and I editted everything down to what it is here. Hope you all have a great day! Comment and let me know your thoughts on me having a 'Clip Video Monday' from now on (or even occasionally).

1 comment:

  1. Friend you know I love you...but AHHHH RAP MUSIC MAKE IT STOP!

    ReplyDelete