Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How May I Help You?

Hey Everyone!

Just putting together a list of things I’d like to cover on this blog, which I’m officially starting on the 2nd of March and from that point on I plan on following a Monday, Wednesday, Friday update schedule. Things I’d like to cover are how-to guides, new skilltoy related products (like clothing, bags and cases, accessories, etc), new Yo-yos, historical essays, current events and competitions.

At this point I’d like to know what you’d like to have covered more often, which is why I’ve put a poll up on the right-hand side of the blog; I encourage you to cast your vote. I’ll write some stuff for Monday’s blog in the meantime and then I’ll start focusing on what you’ve told me you’d like to see from the results I get in the poll.

One thing I’d like to cover that I mentioned earlier, is events and competitions. If you happen to go to a competition and have some pictures or even a video clip of it and would like to write 2-5 paragraphs about your experience I would be happy to post that for you! Just email me at info@twinepitched.com with any information and pictures from the competition with your write-up and name, email, and if you have one, your yo-yo community nick name, and I’ll let you know when I’ll be posting it.

Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment: